Click on the icon above to follow us on Facebook for the latest Garden Tour information.
The Colorado Springs Garden Tour Committee is excited to announce the dates of our 2023 tour below. We are looking forward to seeing you all again this summer!
June 24-25, 2023 Garden Tour
A Collage of Gardens
Where: Divine Redeemer and Shooks Run Neighborhoods
Time: 9:00 am to 3 pm, both days
Tickets may be purchased through Eventbrite at this LINK
*** Please note that there is a handling fee when using Eventbrite. Or beginning on May 15th, you may purchase tickets at any of the garden centers listed below:
🌸 Garden Centers Selling Tour Tickets 🌸
- Colorado State University Extension 17 North Spruce St. 80905
- Don’s Garden Shop and Landscape Materials 6001 E. Platte Ave 80915
- Good Earth Garden Center 1330 N. Walnut Street 80905
- McCord’s Garden Center 2720 McShane Drive, Monument, CO 80132
- Phelan Gardens 4955 Austin Bluffs Parkway 80918
- Rick’s Garden Center 1827 W. Uintah Street 80904
- Spencer’s Lawn and Garden Centers 1430 S. Tejon Street 80905
- Summerland Gardens 806 Arcturus Drive 80905
- Sunset Greenhouse 1023 Sunset Rd. 80909
- This Place is for the Birds 2318 Palmer Park Blvd. 80909
Your ticket provides the addresses for the garden locations where printed tour guides can be obtained on the days of the event. The guide will provide information about all gardens, including a map.
*** Please be aware that private gardens may not be able to accommodate strollers, walkers or wheelchairs due to narrow pathways and steps. Also, no bicycles will be allowed in private gardens. Working service dogs are allowed.
Colorado Master Gardeners from the El Paso County Extension will be available at each of the gardens to answer your questions about plants and good gardening practices.