Hooray! The Colorado Springs Garden Tour Committee is excited to announce that we will be hosting the 2021 tour. Be assured that we will be following all State requirements pertaining to COVID-19 at that time.
July 17-18, 2021 Garden Tour
A Midsummer Stroll Through the Historic Old North End
Where: Colorado Springs Old North End
Time: 9:00 am to 3 pm, both days
Tickets may be purchased through Eventbrite at this LINK.
*** Please note that there is a handling fee when using Eventbrite. Or beginning on June 1st, you may purchase tickets at any of the garden centers listed below:
🌸 Consider Supporting Our Sponsors 🌸
- Colorado State University Extension 17 North Spruce St. 80905
- Don’s Garden Shop and Landscape Materials 6001 E. Platte Ave 80915
- Good Earth Garden Center 1330 N. Walnut Street 80905
- McCord’s Garden Center 2720 McShane Drive, Monument, CO 80132
- Phelan Gardens 4955 Austin Bluffs Parkway 80918
- Rick’s Garden Center 1827 W. Uintah Street 80904
- Spencer’s Lawn and Garden Centers 1430 S. Tejon Street 80905
- Summerland Gardens 124 East Cheyenne Rd. 80906
- Sunset Greenhouse 1023 Sunset Rd. 80909
Your ticket provides the addresses for the garden locations where printed tour guides can be obtained on the days of the event. The guide will provide information about all gardens, including a map.
*** Please be aware that private gardens may not be able to accommodate strollers, walkers or wheelchairs due to narrow pathways and steps. Also, no bicycles will be allowed in private gardens. Working service dogs are allowed.
Colorado Master Gardeners from the El Paso County Extension will be available at each of the gardens to answer your questions about plants and good gardening practices.