Did you miss our 2019 Garden Tour? Click HERE to watch a video of the highlights of these stunning home gardens and one community garden.
Save the Date – July 18-19, 2020 Garden Tour
A Midsummer Stroll Through the Old North End
Where: Colorado Springs Old North End
Time: 9:00 am to 3 pm, both days
Admission: $20 per ticket, children under 12 are free
Your ticket will gain you admission for both days of the tour.
Ticket availability, starting June 1, 2020 at the following locations:
- Colorado State University Extension 17 North Spruce 80905
- Don’s Garden Shop and Landscape Materials 6001 E. Platte Ave 80915
- Good Earth Garden Center 1330 N. Walnut Street 80905
- McCord’s Garden Center 2720 McShane Drive, Monument, CO 80132
- Phelan Gardens 4955 Austin Bluffs Parkway 80918
- Rick’s Garden Center 1827 W. Uintah Street 80904
- Spencer’s Lawn and Garden Centers 1430 S. Tejon Street 80905
- Summerland Gardens 124 East Cheyenne Rd 80906
OR you may click HERE to purchase tickets through Eventbrite beginning on April 1, 2020. ***Please note that there is a small service fee per ticket.
Your ticket provides addresses for the garden locations where printed tour guides can be obtained on the days of the event. The guide will provide information about all gardens, including a map.
*** Please be aware that private gardens may not be able to accommodate strollers, walkers or wheelchairs due to narrow pathways and steps. Also, no bicycles will be allowed in private gardens. Working service dogs are allowed.
Colorado Master Gardeners from the El Paso County Extension Center will be available at each of the gardens to answer your questions about plants and good gardening practices.