The Colorado Springs Garden Tour Committee is currently planning the 2021 tour. Because of the uncertainty of COVID restrictions, a decision will be made on May 1st regarding final plans for the garden tour. If you wish to be notified about our garden tour plans, send us your email information in the space provided at the bottom of this page.
July 17-18, 2021 Garden Tour
A Midsummer Stroll Through the Historic Old North End
Where: Colorado Springs Old North End
Time: 9:00 am to 3 pm, both days
Watch here for Ticket availability after May 1, 2021.
🌸 Consider Supporting Our Sponsors 🌸
- Colorado State University Extension 17 North Spruce 80905
- Don’s Garden Shop and Landscape Materials 6001 E. Platte Ave 80915
- Good Earth Garden Center 1330 N. Walnut Street 80905
- McCord’s Garden Center 2720 McShane Drive, Monument, CO 80132
- Phelan Gardens 4955 Austin Bluffs Parkway 80918
- Rick’s Garden Center 1827 W. Uintah Street 80904
- Spencer’s Lawn and Garden Centers 1430 S. Tejon Street 80905
- Summerland Gardens 124 East Cheyenne Rd 80906
Your ticket provides addresses for the garden locations where printed tour guides can be obtained on the days of the event. The guide will provide information about all gardens, including a map.
*** Please be aware that private gardens may not be able to accommodate strollers, walkers or wheelchairs due to narrow pathways and steps. Also, no bicycles will be allowed in private gardens. Working service dogs are allowed.
Colorado Master Gardeners from the El Paso County Extension will be available at each of the gardens to answer your questions about plants and good gardening practices.